Like most, you can’t choose your neighbors nor can you control their actions. Sometimes this can lead to disputes. Neighbor disputes can range from simple noise disputes to illegal or encroaching or trespassing construction.
Sherman Law Corporation is here to help with:
- Noise disputes
- Privacy invasions
- Trees and roots
- Cameras and security systems
- Grading and Drainage – unpermitted changes in grade
- Removal of lateral support or subjacent land
- Fence and wall– excessively tall or trespasses
- Spite fences
* Views – protected or intentionally impaired For examples of fences, boundaries, or easement issues or disputes call the Sherman Law Corp. at (619) 702-7892.